« BackLiquid Level Float Gauges
Radar Level Transmitter | Radar Level Gauge
The Motherwell Tank Gauging 8900d digital tank radar level transmitter is a high accuracy radar transmitter designed for use in custody transfer tank gauging applications and exceeds the requirements of UK weights and measures standards for tank gauges.
The Motherwell Tank Gauging radar level transmitter is designed to give the best results for your specific tank. Our experienced engineers can recommend the right radar level transmitter for your storage tank.
Motherwell Tank Gauging has a range of solutions for interfacing its tank radar gauge with DCS/SCADA systems as well as gauges / monitoring systems supplied by other companies such as Enraf & Rosemount
Radar Level Gauge Features and benefits:
- ±1 mm level accuracy FMCW range measurement
- Hazardous Area Certification : II 1/2G EEx d [ia] IIB T4 (tamb = -20oC to +45oC) radar
- Suitable for use with the range of modern storage tank designs
- Graphical Display Panel
- Integrated temperature probe interface ±0.1°C
- Water level and density inputs
- Optional integrated graphical display
- Optional Tankside Remote Display Unit
- Tankside Valve Control via integratd digital inputs and outputs.
- 2-wire Fieldbus
- Compatible with NT5000 Tank Gauging System and other Host Systems
- Gas tight process connection rated to 40 bar.
- Custody transfer Approval
Radar Gauge Options:
- Free Space radar gauge
- Stillpipe radar gauge
- Bullet tank radar gauge
- High Pressure Radar Gauge
- Bespoke solution for internal interferance
Our tank radar level transmitters can be supplied on their own or with our tank gauging system which is used worldwide to monitor tank farms and refineries of all sizes. Our tank gauging system links to most gauges and software on the market.
Our tank gauging system can be the complete one-stop solution or can link to all major gauges, including Endress & Hauser, Rosemount and Enraff, We can design, supply, install & maintain your complete gauging ststem including radar gauges, overfill prevention system and software making motherwell tank gauging your one stop solution for all your tank gauging requirements